Thursday, December 12, 2013

Influenster - Suave Product Review

Since I'm a member of Influenster, I get to try products for free and write a review about them. The week of Thanksgiving, I received my SuaveFamily Box, which included FULL SIZE Suave Morroccan Oil Conditioning Mask, Suave Men's Body Wash, and Suave For Kids Detangler Spray.  My husband and son already use the body wash on a normal basis, so were pretty happy to get a free one. They love this stuff! Get's them clean and makes them smell manly, not all girly with the usual body washes I buy.  My daughter absolutely loved the detangler spray, since she has semi-long hair which is often prone to tangles.  She said it worked good, and she really liked the scent.  I just happened to have recently bought the Suave Morroccan for Colored Hair Shampoo & Conditioner, and decided to try the shampoo I bought with the conditioning mask sample. OMGee! I absolutely love the scent and the way it both makes my hair smell and feel. So silky smooth!  You use the mask 1-2 times a week. I have used it once a week, and it's working wonders on my hair. Who says you have to spend a lot on professional brands when you can buy Suave! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment